Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Engraved Charm Bracelet "To Grandma With Love"


Click here to Look closer!

Prettier than expected3
When I received this product I was very happy. It is beautiful. My mother loved it and it looked great on. I rated it 3 stars because the toggle clasp came undone and my mother lost it within minutes. She did find it and it would be easy to add a more secure clasp.

S.S.-Charm bracelet4
This charm bracelet was a lighter weight than I expected and probably a bit over priced for the quality. However, I will add charms to represent my three grandchildren and I will enjoy wearing it.

beautiful gift4
This was a gift from 10 grandkids to Grandma for Christmas 2007. Each child then purchased a charm to remind Grandma of them. This bracelet was the perfect setting for the additional charms!


Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin