Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Engraved Cuff Bracelet Review


Look more bigger~

Beautiful bracelet!5
This is the most beautiful bracelet. The piece is awesome. The sentiment is so true. I love this bracelet and decided to keep it even though I'd bought it as a gift. The workmanship is superb. The bracelet arrived 2 days after I placed my order in a well packaged box; the bracelet was in a white box with a gold ribbon around it.

Beautiful bracelet!5
This bracelet exceeded my expectations; it is beautifully crafted as well as being a unique item. Delivery was super-fast!!! It arrived in what seemed like no time. The only thing I wished that could be added to this item would be the ability to engrave the special friends' names inside the bracelet. I'm very satisfied with my purchase, and the recipient loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin